Microsoft Dynamics Nav Solution Specialist
Seattle/Pacific North West, US
- Put your passion for automation into practice with a role where no two days are the same.
- Enjoy being part of a working environment that promotes personal and professional growth in an atmosphere of trust, respect, and collaboration.
- Huge opportunities for career progression and the flexibility to work remotely.
Founded in Winnipeg in 1990, Encore is a large well-respected Canadian-owned Microsoft partner with a growing practice in the Pacific North West, US. As an organization, we are dedicated to giving our customers an exceptional experience that includes award-winning solutions, strategic services, and long-term support. Today Encore has over 800 customers supported by our diverse team of employees based in offices within Winnipeg, Calgary, Vancouver, and Seattle.
At Encore we believe that treating our employees with respect will ensure that our customers are taken care of. That's why we've cultivated an excellent company culture which promotes a healthy work-life balance by giving our employees the option to work remotely should they need to. With numerous social events throughout the year managed by our social convenors such as bowling, baseball, and a holiday party we ensure that Encore is a place where you will enjoy coming to work each and every day.
For more information please see our website by clicking here.
About the Opportunity
Due to a period of rapid growth in the US, Encore currently has multiple opportunities for enthusiastic Microsoft Dynamics Nav Solution Specialists to join our team based in Seattle, WA. While our preference is for these roles to initially be based out of the office located in Lynnwood before moving to become remote roles if desired, we can be flexible and offer remote working if it's required.
As one of our new Dynamics 365 Business Central Solution Specialists your primary responsibility will be to participate in the discovery, analysis, design, planning, and deployment phases of projects related to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central/Dynamics NAV. You'll guide clients as they define their business requirements while also providing direction and support throughout the process and subsequently assisting with the development and implementation of business processes.
Your other duties and responsibilities in this role will include:
- Documenting business requirements and functional specifications using Microsoft's Surestep methodology (GAP Fit analysis and Functional Requirements Documentation).
- Analyzing client business processes and recommending ways to improve or re-engineer for optimum performance.
- Understanding end-user and system requirements as well as identifying specific enhancement customizations if necessary.
- Planning and collaborating with team members to implement and deploy Dynamics 365 Business Central (design, configure, train, and support).
- Managing client expectations as well as the project team (internal and external) while providing superior customer service.
- Performing data migrations and conversion services.
- Delivering training services in a classroom, online, and in a one-on-one environment.
- Providing technical support for the project life cycle ranging from basic to complex issues.
- Participating in the maintenance of the existing client base through upgrades, new projects, training, and support.
- Drafting user documentation.
- Mentoring and teaching junior resources who possess various skill levels.
- Supporting sales initiatives with products demonstrations and related activities.
In order to qualify for this role, you will need a post-secondary degree in business, finance, or technology combined with experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central or Dynamics NAV. A background in Finance and a CPA designation are considerable assets, but not required. A valid driver's license and a passport are also required in order to attend conferences and client assignments.
As our ideal candidate for this role, you'll thrive on working to increase automation for your clients in order to generate success and productivity within their processes. You'll have a passion for embracing tech and utilizing it to move away from manual work and towards automation with the goal of increasing efficiency and accuracy. Your exceptional organizational skills and strong communication skills in both written and verbal form will ensure your success in this role as you work with your clients to implement the best solution for their business.
Above all, you'll be an enthusiastic team player with a real passion for the work that you do and a desire to grow your career with a rapidly growing organization.
About the Benefits
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary based on skills and experience as well as gaining access to our incentive scheme that's a quarterly payment of up to 9% of your base pay based on achieving pre-determined billable hours. You will also have excellent opportunities for career progression, we pride ourselves on enabling our employees to advance their careers based on their interests and skillsets.
At Encore we truly value the happiness of our team and host numerous social events throughout the year including monthly lunches, baseball events, bowling, and a holiday party.
This is a unique opportunity to join the team of a thriving and growing company, at an exciting time. Furthermore, you will enjoy being part of a working environment that promotes personal and professional growth in an atmosphere of trust, respect, and collaboration.
If you enjoy working in a dynamic environment and possess the drive to take on an exciting new challenge - Apply Now!