Individual Giving Specialist
Guide Dogs NSW/ACT is the leading Australian provider of Guide Dogs, orientation and mobility services for people with sight loss. We are a trusted, long-standing and well recognised charity. Fundraising is essential to the work of Guide Dogs, as we are over 90% funded by community donations.
We are seeking an experienced Individual Giving Specialist to develop and implement the single giving strategy to ensure donors act on calls to action and understand the impact of their support through the coordination and delivery of dynamic donor journeys. The role will report to the Manager – Individual Giving. This position will be responsible for ensuring all Single Giving campaigns are executed across all channels including direct mail, telemarketing, mobile and digital channels coordinating, with the objective of achieving financial and donor targets.
To be considered for this opportunity you must demonstrate having met the following requirements (the selection criteria):
- An experienced individual giving fundraising professional with proven experience implementing campaigns across multi-channels and generating income;
- Completion of the FIA Code of Conduct;
- Strong interpersonal skills to establish and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Superior project management skills
- Well-developed copy writing skills;
- Ability to be creative, innovative and flexible;
- project management, planning and organisation skills to work effectively under pressure and manage competing demands in a fast paced and high volume environment;
- Completion of a tertiary degree in marketing, communications or similar is not essential but will be highly regarded.
If you are looking to make a difference and work with a leading Australian charity, this position is for you!
For additional details on the role, please see the position description for this vacancy.
For further information call Sonya Leotta on (02) 9412 9373.
Please be advised that the successful candidate in this position will be required to complete a Working with Children Check and National Criminal History Check.